Thursday, March 12, 2009

Red Berenson, Michigan Man

So this article is an absolutely great read, from the Ann Arbor News, about Red Berenson, and what an unbelievable coach/hockey player/gentleman he is.  I highly recommend reading it, especially as today is the eve of our FIRST CCHA PLAYOFF GAMES!  Which is exciting, cause I'm feeling like sending Red off on a national championship.  Or hey, cause he signed that new contract, how bout 3 straight.  Lets kick off a 3 year retirement party right.

But anyway, why am I posting about Michigan stuff?

Because tonight, well more accurately this afternoon, I'm going to make my first attempt at watching American college sports here in Bs.As.

When I get out of class today at 5 I'm hauling but over to Shoeless Joe's, right near microcentro *the center of the city* to see if they'll put on the Michigan basketball game this afternoon.  It's tips off at 2:30 Eastern time, 4:30 Bs.As. time, and it could be the game that makes or breaks Michigan's tourney bid.  And I'd really rather that they made it.

Go Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment